Friday 30 September 2011

Out of the ground.. Finally!

It seems like an age since I last gave an update on the progress of my house build - I guess at this rate I'll never be able to replace Kevin McCloud and Grand Designs..

Part of the reason I've not written anything for a while is that until now there has generally been little to show - groundworks always seem to take an interminably long time to do and with this stage of the project being probably the riskiest it's the bit you want over and done with and forgotten as soon as possible! We've had the odd problem and a sleepless night or two but with a scheme such as this where we are literally building out the entire site you really have to expect a little difficulty along the way. Well we've got through it and finally the floor structure is down and the bricks are on site so, theoretically at least, the build should really start to fly now..





















No comments:

Post a Comment